Students are engaged in the social exchange theory as in accordance to the social psychologist (Blau, 1964) in the course of which student instinctively likely weigh the cost and benefits of pursuing a course, more so, his/her relationship with the lecturer. The implementation of social...
Amount : 10%
Eligibility Criteria :
- 10% discounts on tuition fees only for those who have siblings or immediate family members who are currently studying at SEGi or graduated from SEGi. VCP staff members and their immediate family member is eligible too.
- Student is also eligible for other discounts/ rebates, however, the 10% discount is applicable to the net amount of tuition fees after deduction of other discounts/ rebates.
- Limit to RM6,000 total discount.
Important Notes :
- All discounts and rebates will be void upon withdrawal of the programmes.
- All discounts and rebates are on ‘bottom-up’ basis whereby the amount will be deducted from the last installment.
- Transfer students from one campus to another, these students must abide by the receiving campus fees and policies.
- Only applicable for MQA approved programmes.